Today was my first day! I started a proper job! I am a grown up! I can now use a gas stove! I am still struggling at crossing the streets though! I still constantly look side to side every time I am on the street to ensure I won’t get run over; however that is problematic for my clumsiness!
My first day was pretty much just getting oriented to the clinic and reading through a manual, which I will continue to do tonight! Everyone was real nice at work and I know I will get along great. I did realize that I am useless at filling out even idiot proof paperwork; I am so worried about filling something out wrong that I ask stupid question like who should I put down for my next of kin; and what is a fortnight. Looks like my schedule is filling up rather quickly though, with drinks and dinner parties, can’t complain about getting invited to things by association!
The Benjamin is out on a fire which is good for him but I hate not knowing that if anything happens to him I may not know right away! That is unsettling, so I may put someone in charge of flying to Z-Land to give me updates!
I keep thinking I hear my cell phone ring or vibrate and obviously it isn’t because it is in a box at my flat….I may be losing my mind, or I am going through withdrawals! I may need rehab….or a cell phone….
All is well in Z-land so everyone should sleep well tonight!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment