I made it safely to New Zealand. I was also able to do some movie watching on the plane ride, enjoyed some Ghost of Girlfriend's Past. They served dinner at midnight, needless to say I was not hungry! I slept off and on for about six hours. Trying to stay awake now so I can go to bed early and get into some kind of a routine.
The shuttle picked me up at the airport as promised and brought me to the clinic where Riette met me. She took me to Janine’s and the house is older but so cute! I have included some pictures on my facebook! Triton left me some flowers on my bed side, a spa bath set, a bottle of champagne, some new towels, and a wool throw.
Well I am off to Pack n Save for some grocery shopping.
P.S. There is no microwave and the stove is gas…looks like Peanut Butter and Jelly for this girl!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment