Saturday, December 12, 2009

JACKPOT: Tropical paradise for Christmas!


It is currently my Sunday Decemeber 13th but it is only your Saturday.  I am enjoying a beautiful 75 degrees and you are freezing with very little snow to show of it.  Don't be jealous....I sat through many cold snowy Decembers!  Today I took a little cardio hike around the lake to burn off my spiced apple pancakes from pancake Sunday and here is a picture tour for you, since you can't be here!


Finally the rose garden in full bloom!


So much prettier on the plant then in a vase!


These are my new friends, even though I was feeding them moldy bread!


Loads of lily pads...the plus side....no snakes or frogs!


So many pretty white flowers....


They all looked so perfect!


They will probably pull you under if you attempt to enter the water!


Coffee....walking....other people's dogs....the lake is a wonderful place!


To catch a predator!


I wonder if he knows his boat is taking on water...


Lifeguard on duty....it's okay to swim here mom!


These are vicious little suckers!


A sign says there are eels in there...watch your toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment