Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dawn vs. Wild

So I ventured to the zoo by myself, and took the bus….if that isn’t grown up then I don’t know what is. It was cool to see different animals then I am used to, but I was just gearing up for the Australian zoo, hello koala bears! The following are a picture tour of the zoo…so it’s like you were there!
I had a most amazing lunch while at the zoo....I have since become a bit addicted to Fanta...












This is an African hunting dog....fooled me....I thought it was a regular dog....













Wallabies! Not to be confused with Kangaroos!

























Two words....Tad....Poles!


















































Chinky Cheetah!















































I believe they call these goats....crazy New Zealanders!








The sign said it's name was Stephanie....it just finished smearing it's poop in the wall...I think they named her correctly!


















I looked up and all of a sudden thought I was in the movie Congo....Scared the Fanta out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment