So I took my pity party to a picnic lunch at the Hamilton Gardens. It is about a 3 mile walk there so I picked up Subway (maybe you've heard of it, it's new) and headed down my riverside path to the Gardens. Lucky the city planners made it very easy because as long as you are heading in the correct direction it would be almost impossible to miss the Gardens. Since we hadn't had a nice sunny day in awhile I thought I better take advantage of the glorious sun, and I had a rockin new playlist on my ipod to listen to. Although I have been to the Gardens twice before it is neat to see it in the different seasons, the current one is Autumn, which keeps confusing me because it is a lot like Spring, so I keep expecting summer. When I got home I decided that I had earned a nana nap since I worked half of my Saturday and played hard Saturday night. Enjoy the photos!
An urban waterfall..
The Waikato River, I would love to say it's crystal clear but it's not!
Note to self....if you are homeless you can eat these...I think...
The path that lead the way!
This is me, in shades and plugged into my pod!
This is why it doesn't feel like Autumn, there shouldn't be flowers!
Entrance into the rose garden...the were mainly sticks in the ground though!
BuTTerFLY
I am gifted when it comes to working a timer...making sure I am in the photo I haven't quite perfected yet!
Japanese Garden...it's mine!
Chinese garden
Beautiful flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment