Saturday, May 15, 2010

Grad-U-Asian

So the last 27 years of my life finally culminated into the 'happily ever after' at the end of a movie (it's really just a chapter for me though). On May 8th, 2010 I graduated for the last time (I think) and can finally make an investment in something other than ISU. Although after having spent nine years in school and already graduating once I still wanted my moment to walk across that stage in front of my peers, my family, and my friends and have an excuse to buy a new pair of shoes!

There sure are a lot of empty seats....

I thought 2010 would never come!

My fabulous outfit!

My class and our advisors

The boy that put up with the crazy student....not crazy anymo though!

My stylist for the day!

Grandparents....grandma actually missed me graduating!

Ready to graduate already!

Graduation dinner with the fam...love Chinese!

Ben got a new pick up!

He treated me to Mongrowian BBQ...and is looking like a pretty convincing Asian!

No comments:

Post a Comment