Since I was so disappointed by the sad little things they call cupcakes here, I took it upon myself to introduce a Dawn staple to Z-Land. I was able to find some Betty Crocker cake mix and frosting at New World. Shocked to learn that their chocolate cake mix actually comes with chocolate frosting but everyone knows that you have to have vanilla frosting with chocolate devils food cupcakes! I planned it so that I could hold a "staff meeting" they don't actually hold these routinely but I felt MY cupcakes warranted a special occasion. I made a dozen to take to work and the rest Janine and I kept for ourselves. We have been watching a lot of food network, so stay tuned for my next venture this weekend....CrEmE bRuLe! My grandma would have been proud of the mess I made!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment