I am nowhere near perfect..I eat when I am bored...I am a sporadic health nut...I need a routine...I love walking everywhere...I will give you terrible advice...I can't stand things being underlined in red when I am typing...I don't leave my house without my watch, lipgloss, and my cell phone...I am vulnerable to believing lies...I love peeling that clear plastic off of electronics...I always have dirty dishes in my sink...I don't take naps but that is my main motivation for tanning...I love the way chocolate baking in the oven smells...I am incapable of thinking clearly indoors...I'm hoping that one day I won't need a fake smile...I live by quotes and music that explain exactly what I am going through...Getting the mail is the highlight of my day...I don't "need" anything but I want everything...I trip all the time...I love fortune cookies and secretly believe that keeping the fortune will make it come true...I am an awkward silence filler...I make up excuses for everything...I love making other people laugh even if that means they are laughing at me and not with me...and that is my life...not a lot but I couldn't ask for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment